Latest Tech? Check.
This is an ongoing list of tools we use on and off set.
- Sun Seeker
- InDesign – professionally designed production books
- RadarScope + NOAA weather
- Interactive Maps for food and entertainment recommendations
- Spotify Premium
Mastermind + Self Development
- Mastermind: Get yourself in one!
- Skillshare: online platform to learn and sharpen your skills on just about anything.
- The Crew Consultants: Whether you need help creating a CRM, cleaning up your finances or finding new efficiencies – you’ll be glad to have Colleen on your team.
- Kilness & Company: Kyle specializes in helping to create a roadmap for your business.
- Creative Picnic: Marketing for Photographers
- Caroline Griffin: Caro is a very talented HR and Ops focused consultant, with a specialty in tech and remote teams.
And in case you’re wondering…
No #ad, paid partnerships or *affiliate* links here. Just the stuff we use and love. So why wouldn’t we share it?
Chicago Production Resources
- NOTE: Located i
- Private Client Area
- Sound Booth
- 3 Edit Bays
- 2,000 ft. Ground Floor Daylight Studio
- Daylight Studio
- 4,800 sq. ft
- 16” ceilings
- Food + Beverage
- Hair & Makeup (HMU)
Recent Press + Features
- Focus on Women Podcast: Episode 6 – Hannah Soto, Grey House Productions
- Where We Are Now: Episode 7 – Webinar with Workbook and Dear Art Producer
- The Road Ahead: Freelancing during COVID-19 – Webinar with The Art of Freelance
- Dear Art Producer Podcast: Hannah Soto, and client-direct projects
- No Issue: A Brand Refresh Through Tactile Storytelling
- The Workbook Blog: Grey House Productions’ Bag of Tricks
- The Workbook Blog: Producing a Photo Shoot Is Hannah Soto’s Own Form Of Creative Expression
- Lurzer’s Int’L Archive “Best of Digital Artists” 2018
- The Glossary: Production Profile
- Redefining Success Documentary