GHP Executive Producer, Hannah Soto will be one of the panelists at the C3’s “Creative Collaboration” event on May 15th. We hope to see you there. 🙂
About The Event
What does it mean to collaborate?
“Going it alone” doesn’t mean we don’t need partners. It just means we need partners we can trust, who “get” our process, and that we can work with on a two-way street: someone who knows how to fill the gaps perfectly.
But how do we find the best people to collaborate with? Better yet, how do we make sure to AVOID people who wouldn’t be good to work with?
And how do we discover the best kind of person to work with, and how do we keep working well with them?
Some people have a system, some need to try it out for a while. Others still have married the person they collaborate best with (and some of us could never do that!).
Come learn tips and tricks for finding the best partners for your creative practice (and maybe find one that night!) from a panel of partners from such diverse areas as interactive design, live art, documentary video and, event production who’ve cracked the code and are happily making great things together.
Be sure to RSVP and purchase your ticket here.
$10 for members of Chicago Creative Coalition
$5 for students
$20 general admission
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
6:00 – 6:30 PM Gather, Networking & Noshing
appetizers & beverages and a fun “speed collaboration” icebreaker — personality type and profession.
6:30 – 7:30 PM Program/Panelist Discussion
7:30 – 7:45 PM Q & A with the audience
8:00 PM Event Ends
Victor Powell Photography
531 S. Plymouth Court #302, Chicago
convenient to Red, Blue and Brown El stations
metered street parking and various parking lots with evening discounts nearby
- Hannah Soto, owner and executive producer, Grey House Productions
- Jeremy Gershfeld, 20-year professional violinist, now team-builder and professional coach at the Gershfeld Group
- Chuck Przybyl, director of photography, and Edyta Stepien, creative director, from Most Visual
- Andrew Snyder, event designer with Catalyst and David Polmer, communications strategist with David Polmer Communications
- George Berlin, immersive experience designer and Alec Rudek, artist and creative coder